WISER Technical Data
The WISER OEM Platform
This OEM Telemetry Platform is a sensor fusion platform designed from the ground up for integration into OEM products and is based on TECAT’s proven WISER products. This platform, consisting of a remote unit (the sensor fusion board), base unit (for output from the OEM product), and configuration software allowing the OEM to configure, calibrate, and display data from the platform.
Platform is capable of measuring a wide array of parameter individually or in combination:
- Strain (torque, tension/compression, bending…)
- Magnetic field
- And many more through a variety of available MEMS sensors capable of being added to the remote unit
The WISER LC100-PP System
The first product in the WISER OEM family, the WISER LC100-PP system is designed for wireless and precise load and position measurement data without cumbersome wires and cables. The system consists of a remote sensor system and base system, which are in wireless communications with each other. The sensor system can be integrated directly to an Artificial Lift “Pump Jack” load cell, where it collects load data, and optional position data, and then wirelessly transmits that data to a base system, located in the Pump Jack control box. The base system analog outputs plug directly into any data acquisition system, for live monitoring, Pump Jack control, and long-term data storage.
Representative Application – Artificial Lift “Pump Jack” load cell
- Sensor fusion allows for simultaneous measurement of load (strain), acceleration (3 axis), and ambient temperature
- > 1-year battery life with 19Ah D cell sized lithium battery
- Ratiometric mV/V strain output from base unit for ease of integration into existing controls
- Measurement accuracy +/- 0.1% FS
- 100Hz data rate
- ATEX Zone 0 intrinsically safe certification capable